Squadron Playoff Ticket Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: The Squadron Playoff Ticket Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individual legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of GMB Basketball, LLC (hereafter, “Sponsor” or “Squadron”), the NBA Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Basketball Association G League (“NBAGL”) and its member teams, the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and NBA Media Ventures, LLC (collectively the “NBA Entities”) are neither a sponsor nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on 3/31/2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 4/4/2022 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period:
- Purchase: Purchase tickets to the potential Squadron home playoff game on March 5, 2022 in order to receive one (1) entry (one (1) entry per ticket). Tickets must be purchased via the following link: https://squadron.spinzo.com/squadron-playoff-game-april-5th-2022-2022-04-05-UFYCV?group=playoff-game-22&affiliate=playoff-enter-to-win-u9rr.
- Mail-In: To receive one (1) entry without making a purchase, hand print your name, complete mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, and the words “Playoff Ticket Sweepstakes Entry” on a plain piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: Squadron Playoff Sweepstakes, c/o Birmingham Squadron, 950 22nd N, Birmingham, AL 35203. Each valid entry, regardless of the submission method, will have an equal chance of winning.
All purchase entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 4/4/2022 in order to be eligible, and all mail-in entries must be postmarked by 4/4/2022 and received by 4/11/2022 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person per day throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Data rates may apply if purchase is completed online; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. No photocopied, computer-generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted, and all such entries will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize, or for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
- Winner Selection; Odds: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 4/12/2022 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of any prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. If the winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prizing: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) customized Squadron jersey. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $75.
Grand Prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded in any form. Grand Prize is not game worn, and the type, size, and quality of the Grand Prize is subject to availability. Customization of Grand Prize is subject to Sponsor approval. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are winner’s sole responsibility. An unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited Grand Prize, or portion thereof, will not be awarded. The award of the Grand Prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. Other than the details of the Grand Prize herein, Released Parties shall have no additional obligations or commitments to any winner or potential winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Alabama, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Winner’s Name: For the names of the winners (available after 4/30/2022) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 6/15/2022 to: Squadron Playoff Ticket Sweeps Winners, c/o Birmingham Squadron, 950 22nd St. N, Birmingham, AL 35203.
- Sponsor and Administrator: GMB Basketball, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.